www.henrygriffithsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
This offer is for 2 people sharing. It is a great combination of hunting and photographic activities and will be perfect for a couples Safari.

Hunt: R56 000

The Hunting part of the trip includes 5 nights and 4 full days of hunting with comfortable hunting camp accommodation. Includes all the normal hunting related services.

Included:
-3 meals per day
-Bottled water, soft drinks, local beer and wine
-Hunting camp accommodation
-Trophy preparation and transport to nearby Taxidermy

Species included in Hunting part of the trip:
-Wildebees
-Zebra
-Impala
-Blesbok

(more species can be added from the price-list as well as extra hunting days)

Photographic safari includes 2 parts:

First Part - Kruger National Park :R20 680

3 Nights in the world famous Big 5 Kruger national park Sleeping in a different camp every night to see as much of the park as possible!
We will provide a Guide and a comfortable vehicle, make all the bookings and arrangements. We will provide both transport to the Reserve and back as well as sight seeing and game drives between the camps.

Includes:
-Transport and guide
-Accommodation in the reserve
- Conservation fee and community fund fee

Excluded:
-Extra activities booked in the park such as night drives and guided walks
-Meals and drinks. These available at park restaurants and shops

Second Part

Choose any 2 of the following activities

*Lesedi Cultural village: R5 750 p.p.s

This is a tourist village which celebrates the cultural traditions of several different peoples of Southern Africa. It reproduces traditional dwellings and offers demonstrations of dance and other culture activities.
Price includes a guided tour, dinner, bed and breakfast.

*Ukulula predator park: R7 245 p.p.s

Includes accommodation, 3 meals, interaction with young lions, a guided predator tour to the lion, cheetah, tiger and hyena enclosures as well as an hour bush walk with their young lions in their natural environment.

*World heritage site - The cradle of human kind: R4 818 p.p.s

Visit the Maropeng center, a world class interactive exhibition focusing on the formation of our planet and the development of humans. Afterwards explore the Sterkfontein caves which are world famous for their fossil finds and a popular visitors destination.
Bed, breakfast and transport included. Lunch and dinner are excluded but can be taken at a variety of restaurants in the area.

*Elephant sanctuary: R5 416 p.p.s

This safe haven and "halfway house" for African elephants provides a fully guided interactive educational program. Walk hand in trunk with the elephants wile learning more about their dynamics, behavior and anatomy. Curio shopping can be arranged after the tour as this is a half day activity
Includes tour, travel, bed and breakfast. Excludes lunch and dinner.

*Relaxation:R2 415 p.p.s

Rest up for the next leg of your journey. Enjoy a quite day of relaxing at the guesthouse. Swimming, lounging or book a massage at the in house spa room.
Includes bed and breakfast. Inquire about spa prices closer to booking. Excludes lunch and dinner.

Notes,

Duration of the safari is 10 nights in South Africa total, all prices are in South African Rand and you can pay in any currency you choose we will work on the exchange rate of the day of the deposit and the day the balance is due.

At the time of posting this the exchange rate was ZAR15.3/1 US$

This Package will be available from December 2020 and onward, please note that to ensure bookings in Kruger park we need to book the safari at least 6 months in advance

please feel free to contact me for more information on henrygriffiths@gmail.com or +27 788128664

I will ad pictures and video links on this thread to give more information on this safari

DSCN1458.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for 2021?

Just making sure.

Here is a you tube video of a recent safari we did with a client of ours from Arkansas

looks like this trip will be very popular dont wait to book your spot!

exchange rate is holding steady @ 15.32 to the US$ good time to book this hunt!

The exchange rate is R16/ 1USD if ever there was a time to book this trip it would be now!

With everyone practicing social distancing and South Africa in lock down for 21 days, lets Pray for the best possible outcome, this is a good time to plan your safari for 2021. all the outfitters in Africa are in for some more tough times.

I have been able to move most of my hunts to 2021 that was booked for this year. The 2021 season is therefore booking up fast just because we had to move hunts from this season to the next.

May God bless you and your families in this uncertain times, and lets focus on a positive outcome and a full safari season for 2021....

Questions:

How is the pricing if there are 2 people participating on the touristy part of the trip?
The price is for 2 persons sharing ,

If someone wanted to forgo the hunting portion and just wanted to do the touristy portion would that be possible? I can see GF joining me after my DG hunt in Zim for a week in RSA for some R&R.

If someone wanted to forgo the hunting portion and just wanted to do the touristy portion would that be possible? I can see GF joining me after my DG hunt in Zim for a week in RSA for some R&R.

yes can do!

the exchange rate is now @ R19 to the USD if ever there was a time to book this its now!

with the current exchange after bank fees you are looking at 18/1 that would make the hunt part of this trip go for about $3100 and the kruger park trip $1166

this a great deal,

the exchange rate is holding firm at R18/USD best time to get your hunt booked for 2021

We have dates available for this deal in June and July 2021 that is a very good time to visit Kruger park!

Exchange rate is still good an we have few slots left for August........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg