Sponsor
Since 2024
Reaction score
Website
khalanyoni.co.za
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Hi all,

new to the forum but not new to the craft. i enjoyed this forum as a reader quite a bit but want to become more active in discussions with excellent folks such as yourselves.

I was wondering if any of you had experiences with or knowledge about hunting in Togo. The search did not yield anything so i am hoping for input through this post.

thanks in advance - daniel

Hi Daniel, welcome to AH. I am interested to see what comes up on Togo, it seems to be a peaceful country that has some mystique.

I’ve spent a lot of time in Togo. I’ve never heard of any hunting there, nor seen any areas that looked like they would hold game.

I’ve spent a lot of time in Togo. I’ve never heard of any hunting there, nor seen any areas that looked like they would hold game.

thank you - that was my hypothesis but i still hope it will be falsified

Based on geographical position, Togo should host some duiker species, possibly Bongo as well.
The question remains: security issues? Local hunting practices?

I have never had security concerns in Togo, but I have seen no indication of hunting or areas that would be huntable.

I have people on the ground in Togo currently… we’ve been executing a contract for the US Govt there for the last few years…

What specific questions/concerns do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg