Hunting In Mozambique - A Safari Like No Other - Lipilichi Safaris / Huntersinc

PhotoCollector73

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
"In an untrodden corner of Africa lies one of Africa's last great wildernesses. Lipilichi Wilderness is an incredible hunting paradise - full of vast herds of buffalo, a diversity of plainsgame, and an unbelievable big cat population. Hunting in Mozambique truly is a safari like no other - a passionate big game hunter's dream."

Great video and beautiful country. Thanks for sharing

"In an untrodden corner of Africa lies one of Africa's last great wildernesses. Lipilichi Wilderness is an incredible hunting paradise - full of vast herds of buffalo, a diversity of plainsgame, and an unbelievable big cat population. Hunting in Mozambique truly is a safari like no other - a passionate big game hunter's dream."

Just a little info about the HuntersInc. team that made this video. They are wonderful people and wonderful to deal with! When I was struggling with the editing of Cries of the Savanna, Jocelyn Engel (Editor in Chief of Hunters Inc.) felt so strongly about the book that she offered to do the editing, find me a cover artist, and enlist beta readers from Africa to make sure it was accurate, etc. It is not an understatement to say that her work and expertise helped take Cries of the Savanna to the next level. I am forever grateful to her for her hard work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharynSoli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross