Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
As I mentioned in the previous thread, about the Broket Deer in the garden, some days ago, I was in hunting with my friend Pablo, a great hunting videographer, casting a video for the operation where I work.
Taking advantage of this, Pablo and I were talking about an idea that He has since long time ago......and this is to film some shorts about hunting cousine, game meals, or anything in relation with hunting and kitchen.

I like the idea and I suggested to him, to get some of the cast We were taking for the video an add some others specially filmed for his Hunting Gourmet.....get all edited and see what finally We get.....

Also you gonna have the chance to see the broket deer called "Mister Big Ball´s" in the garden.

I am encouraging Pablo to continue, and try to get a couple of more short´s of hunting gourmet Argentina.....He can count with my entire help to do it.

I would like to know your opinion and your critics will be welcome......

I love the idea and We gonna be doing this when We get the chance, just for fun......!!!!

The short cast........

I hope you enjoy guy´s and get your coment about......

See you.....!!!!

nice video Rocket. Thanks for sharing...

I'm trying to work out a combination dorado fishing and dove hunting trip to Argentina toward the end of 2017.. Really hoping I can make it happen..

nice video Rocket. Thanks for sharing...

I'm trying to work out a combination dorado fishing and dove hunting trip to Argentina toward the end of 2017.. Really hoping I can make it happen..

Thank you very much mdwest......I hope you can do the trip.....no doubt in consulting with me......We have program for Dove and Dorado fishing.....you can do it spending couple days in Buenos Aires in the middle......just make me know.....!!!!

See you....!!!!

Awesome meal Rocket.
Smells real neat !!
But where,s the wine ?

I agree where's the vino? I would have liked less veggies though....lol

Awesome meal Rocket.
Smells real neat !!
But where,s the wine ?

I agree where's the vino? I would have liked less veggies though....lol

Hey guy´s.....you are right.....forgot the vino ( wine ), it not will happen again, and Johnny.....agree with you, next time ......solid meat......:D

Thanks for your comments....!!!!

Great video Rocket. Got hungry just watching it. Thanks for sharing.

R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross