Hunting & Fishing Combo 2014 in Namibia

Rudie

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
NAPAH

AH-WARNING

Contact me now for your 2014 Hunting & Fishing Combo ( either fresh water or Surf & Turf ( Beach fishing). 14 days Special for US$ 30 000.00 or €30 000.00

Including -

- Choice of 4 different game! (Ie 1x kudu 1 x Oryx 1x Zebra 1 x springbok 1 x Eland 1 x Black Wildebeest 1 x Blue Wilde beest 1 x Impala 1 x warthog) Only 4 animals per person and if 2 people sharing 2 animals per person.

- Transport and meet & greet To and from Airport, to and from fishing estalishment
- All accommodation , meals and light drinks
- All Fishing gear
- Hunting rifle - and ammo
. All road Transportation on farm, conservancy, License Fees.( Permits) Liability Insurance. Reasonable quantity Non-alcoholic beverages, Reasonable quantity Beer Full board and lodging & Daily Laundry service, Professional hunter services, Tracking service. Wireless internet,
Government Tax (15% VAT ).
Boat for Fresh water fishing
Fisherman assistance

Excluded:
Animals that you want to hunt. Add animals you want to hunt. For pricelist click here
Flight tickets, Trophy exportation to any taxidermist, Trophy exportation to any transportation company, Packing & Shipping costs of trophies, Any tours throughout Namibia, Activity outside of hunting and fishing,
Transportation to any other hunting farm not owned by me, Accommodation before and after hunting safari period, Taxidermist charges.

We can offers Kudu, Oryx, Eland, Hartebeest, Springbok, Steenbok, Duiker, Warthog, Blesbok, Giraffe, Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra (Burchells), Zebra (Mountain), Impala, Damara Dik-Dik, Klipspringer, Waterbuck, Leopard, Cheetah and quite a variety of hunt able birds.

Trophy Pricelist: Euro pricelist available as well

Eland - $ 1800.00
Kudu - $ 1000.00
Red Hartebeest - $850.00
Gemsbok (Oryx) - $ 850.00
Warthog - $ 450.00
Steenbok - $ 300.00
Springbuck - $ 600.00
Blesbok - $ 705.00
Black Wildebeest - $1350.00
Blue Wildebeest - $ 1200.00
Burchell's Zebra - $1200.00
Hartmann's Mountain Zebra - $ 1000.00
Waterbuck - $ 3000.00
Impala - $ 800.00
Giraffe - $ 3000.00
Honey Badger - $ 780.00
African Wildcat - $ 300.00
Damara Dik-Dik - $ 1500.00
Klipspringer - $ 1200.00
Cheetah - $ 3000.00

Leopard - $ 14 000.00 for 14 days package.

Buy your self an early Christmas present and only use it next year!!! Cant wait to assist you!!!

Regards

Rudie

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudie, please clarify your offer. If you would like to be taken seriously!!

$30,000 USD or 30,000 Euro.... ($40,500 USD) for the same hunt. What?

What about the fishing?

"Only 4 animals per person and if 2 people sharing 2 animals per person." ?

Hi Rudie,

Do you have a website or any references for members to look at?

With respect, hunters need a bit more of the warm and fuzzies before parting with large sums of money for a hunt with nothing to go on other than someone's word.

For example, I am planning a hunt and will be looking at outfitters who can provide references and have a website so I can see what to expect. I personally wouldn't look twice at someone who can't provide that.

Rudie is this Offer suppose to be R30,000? Lord I can get all the animals in you offer for about a 3rd the price you have listed for 4.:confused:

AH-WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross