Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Ladies and gentlemen this is what I've been very excited about. I would like to present to you the first of our line hunting day packs from our personal accessories line. This particular bag is the "Elephant". The bag body is top grain oiled leather for years of worry free use and the elephant hide flaps and pockets are tanned in a vintage tan. This is real elephant and not some cheap look alike crap. The entire bag is hand sewn with top quality kangaroo lace. All of the hardware and the concho is Sterling Silver and the concho is hand engraved by a local silversmith.
These bags start at $450 and go up from there depending upon material made from. The "elephant" as shown is $850 plus tax and shipping. We also have a ladies line for the misses as well! Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery as again these are handmade.
One great thing about this hand made work is the colors are completely customizable. I am currently working on another elephant back which will be grey elephant with a darker leather and black stitching.
Other materials I have on hand are ostrich, shark, alligator, croc, hippo, camen, as well as a few others. Hair on hides can also be used.
These are hand made here by Top of Texas Taxidermy. Everything is reinforced and these are practical and functional bags built to take the abuse of hunting. Whether in the field or out on the town these bags are sure to be a show stopper.
Stay tuned, I have a lot more coming down the pipe in the near future.
IMG_2166.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG

@Clayton here you go buddy this is what we discussed the other day.

That's pretty cool.

Thanks Simon. I'm pretty excited about these.

Gizmo, how hard is it to import elephant skins.

Gizmo, how hard is it to import elephant skins.
Simon, extremely Difficult to try and do yourself. To import any elephant products one must have cites permits. The elephant I use I purchase from a leather wholesaler which they have them imported and go through all of the import process. Once it is legally imported I am able to buy it from a wholesaler and make and sell items from the elephant hide. This particular leather I have the cites tag for (though they aren't required to give it to me) as it was on the hide when I purchased it. I hand select every piece of leather for all of our products so that it is only the best.

Slick

Nice job Erik!

You do nice work Erik.

Great stuff Erik, those look amazing. What a perfect item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!