AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
BDS
Hunted
U.K. Croatia
good evening guys
What's the going rate for croc shooting in the Limpopo area please if any of you fine gents have an idea on costs ?
Thanks. W

Wayne, not sure in South Africa, going rate in Mozambique is 2500 to 3500$.

Good Day Mr Wayne

We have a few places where we can hunt crocs in the Limpopo Province that is 3m and above. Our prices differ, depending on what it is That you would like to take.

Please send me a Personal Message or email then we can communicate on the logistics.

Kind regards.

Hi Wayne

I have croc in Musina (The border between SA and Zimbabwe).

Day Fee: US$450

Crocodile under 3.4 meters US$4,500
Crocodile over 3.5 / under 4 meter US$8,500
Crocodile over 4 meters US$$12,500

I also have croc in Zim in the Gonarezhou Safari Areas, Matetsi and Binga.

Gonarezhou:
Day Fee: US$990
Crocodile: US$4,000

Matetsi and Binga
Day Fee: US$1,320
Crocodile: US$4,500

The various offering can be viewed on our website http://www.jwksafaris.com/

Regards,
Adriaan

Guys
Thanks for all the info on here and by PM as ever it's been most helpful this really is a great site with really helpful members :)
Wayne

hi there wayne
here is some basic info

if u need more details, pls send me a mail

We can hunt crocodile for $4000 for medium to nice crocodile

Large crocodile is $4500 and up

Day rates $350

So package for the week $6450 for week and one medium nice crocodile, or $6950 for large crocodile

Please note there are special permits needed for crocodile, so we need information at least 4 weeks before the hunt!!!!

Depending on what you prefer there is really good croc hunting in zim and Moz. I saw lots of crocs and took a 13' 6" croc with @Martin Pieters Safaris last year. They actually take several each year much bigger than mine. You should contact Martin about a croc hippo hunt in the Omay.
I was unsuccessful in Caprivi on croc so I was really ready when I ventured to Zim. One thing I learned from numerous PH's that is not always followed by hunters is to unload your gun on that croc! Don't take any chances. Make a good first shot then keep shooting.
Regards,
Philip

Depending on what you prefer there is really good croc hunting in zim and Moz. I saw lots of crocs and took a 13' 6" croc with @Martin Pieters Safaris last year. They actually take several each year much bigger than mine. You should contact Martin about a croc hippo hunt in the Omay.
I was unsuccessful in Caprivi on croc so I was really ready when I ventured to Zim. One thing I learned from numerous PH's that is not always followed by hunters is to unload your gun on that croc! Don't take any chances. Make a good first shot then keep shooting.
Regards,
Philip

Philip
Good morning
Thanks for that info and yes I've seen it in a couple of videos I've seen on here shooting crocs where they slammed 7 or 8 shots into it and a couple of other guys have mentioned it too about keeping them pinned to the spot to save loosing them off the bank into the water my only concern with this was going to be buggering up the skin with a lot of holes in it and busting the skull that I ideally wanted to keep if it's worth it
Will just have to see how it goes at the time if the shot presents itself when we are out there as it looks like we are now having one each on this trip
Thanks
Wayne

hi there wayne
here is some basic info

if u need more details, pls send me a mail

We can hunt crocodile for $4000 for medium to nice crocodile

Large crocodile is $4500 and up

Day rates $350

So package for the week $6450 for week and one medium nice crocodile, or $6950 for large crocodile

Please note there are special permits needed for crocodile, so we need information at least 4 weeks before the hunt!!!!
Stuart

Thanks for the info
It looks like we are sorted out now for the crocs with who we are hunting with this trip but I'm sure it won't be our only trip out to Africa in the coming years
Thanks
Wayne

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg