AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Here is an email that I wanted to share with you regarding the suspension of hunting in China from Wang Wei of China Adventure Travel.

Dear all hunter friends,

We all have been suffering this 3-years long closing, still did not see the hunting new regulation which our government mentioned. I had tried to get some international hunter organization's grant for a public relationship project. The project was to organize some news reporters to interview the local people of some main hunting camps. The 3rd party talk would be more power than we say. Maybe we could push all parties move forward. I always believe the China hunting program is not only benefit myself, and also benefit the local communities, wildlife and international hunter's fair chase. All will do some with their own effort. but the realistic world is not so sample.

I had be invited and done a field trip with the super adviser of the wildlife department during May 15-18, 2009, to the Helan Blue Sheep hunting area for reviewing the foreigner trophy hunting policy . He insisted to say that China hunting program will be reopened in FALL.

Well, let us believe a Chinese old word, "Good meal never be late."

Wang Wei
China Adventure Travel
P. O. Box 100101-174
Beijing 100101
www.c-adventure.com

That would be great. I just finished Bert Klinburger's book and all of the great hunts available over there. I wonder what type of hunt pricing we would be looking at.

Thats a promising news , wish to take Blue sheep in China !

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross