Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, IPHA, APHA.
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Cameroon, Gabon & Sudan
Hunting C.A.R. Discounted Western Bongo, Lord Derby Eland or Forest Sitatunga Hunt

Outfitter: with us Rudy Lubin Safaris

Species: Western Bongo or Lord Derby Eland or Forest Sitatunga

Hunting Safari: 1x1, 14 or 21 days

Hunt Date: starting March 4, 2010

Details: Due to Texas hunter rolling his 2010 to 2011, I am offering 21 day hunting safari for the price of 14 days. Or 14 days with $2,500 discount (hunter's deposit) and observer for free (usually $380 per day).

Hunter can take Western Bongo or Lord Derby Eland or Forest Sitatunga, plus all other species on quota except for Lion or Leopard, including Western Roan Antelope, C.A.R. Savannah Buffalo, Lelwel's Hartebeest, Harnessed Bushbuck, Red-flanked Duiker, Western Bush Duiker, Yellow-backed Duiker, Red River Hog, plus Singsing Waterbuck and Western Kob if quota is still available.

Hunt 1 x 1 with PH Rudy Lubin; no other hunters in camp. Hunting is fairchase, tracking on foot. Comfortable bush camps, good food and drink (standard bar, beer and soft drinks included in the cost of the hunt).

Additional costs: Global Fee (hunting license and gun import permits, round-trip domestic charter, reception & transfers, tourist and airport taxes); Trophy Fees, which include field preparation, community and anti-poaching fees, delivery from bush camp to freight forwarder in Bangui, export and CITES documentation (not included - crating: $750); obligatory evacuation insurance with Global Rescue or equivalent. No hidden fees.

Payment: Hunter can elect to pay in either US$ or Euros; trophy fees in Euros only.

Price: US$47,250 Discounted Price: US$31,500

More Info: For complete information on hunting areas, camps, photo gallery, references, etc. go to my website. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions or interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois