Hunting Blackbuck in Argentina!!!

Blackbuck is one of my dream trophy animal!!!!

Nice nice pic's Rocket!!! enhorabuena!!!

Hey Bingo.....just tell me you are real close......whenever you want..!!!!!
Two month a go when I went to South Africa for hunting, Buenos Aires to Sao Pablo takes me two hours fly......easy.....!!!!!

Muito obrigado pelo comentário......!!!!!!

I hear you even have Bongo in Texas this days :confused::confused:... for me its a bit weird to shoot a animal and put it on the wall if its taken under fence in a totally wrong part of the world and when its not in its natural habitat. I know a client that took a Tiger in RSA two years ago.. funny world we living in.

+1.

woooooooooooow!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL "SACACORCHOS" FERNANDO!!!
This is the laughly nickname for the indian antelope in the hunter´s circle...
Really... vary vary good hunting, I guess.... because I never go to hunt any blackbuck... It´s a pending matter to me!.. And i´m a FOOL... because there are antelopes very near my hime in the northern Patagonia!:sick:
I´m imprressive... there are a good trophys in Texas, too!

Marcos, you should go to get one of those SACACORCHOS, in a real hunt it is a hunt tha not gonna let you down for sure.....even if you have the chance to find them close to your home.......!!!!!

Try and tell me......!!!!!!

Thank you my friend......!!!!!!

we are planning to visit Argentina 2015 for a ROAD SHOW and will be hunting during our visit --- Blackbuck definitely on our list.

Very interesting looking trophy sir.

Time to time, my friend! when te life let me a bit of breath... i go for it!

Off course Marcos.....sometime its not easy to get everything together and more when we live in a reality like ours......!!!!

we are planning to visit Argentina 2015 for a ROAD SHOW and will be hunting during our visit --- Blackbuck definitely on our list.

Good to hear that....definitely Blackbuck must to be in your list......if youneed any help just make me know......would be great have the chance to meet you some day......!!!!!!

Very interesting looking trophy sir.

Thank you very much Austin.....!!!!!

Rocket -- will inform you of our plans. Thank you.

awesome blackbuck... they have certainly caught my eye! soon enough..

awesome blackbuck... they have certainly caught my eye! soon enough..

Thank you very much aaronraby, Blackbuck is a one "must to have" in any trophies wall for sure.....you have some good ones up there in the states..........(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much aaronraby, Blackbuck is a one "must to have" in any trophies wall for sure.....you have some good ones up there in the states..........(y)

yeah... we might. haha. but id rather hunt one in argentina one day!! along with buffalo.

yeah... we might. haha. but id rather hunt one in argentina one day!! along with buffalo.

You will be welcome anytime, Blackbuck, Water Buffalo, and Red Stag during the rut would be great......!!!!

See you.....!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you even have Bongo in Texas this days :confused::confused:... for me its a bit weird to shoot a animal and put it on the wall if its taken under fence in a totally wrong part of the world and when its not in its natural habitat. I know a client that took a Tiger in RSA two years ago.. funny world we living in.

+2

Rocket -- in less than three weeks we will be on the plane to Argentina. We are looking forward for a short hunt and definitaly on our list - The Blackbuck.
Hope to meet you at the FERIA.

Rocket -- in less than three weeks we will be on the plane to Argentina. We are looking forward for a short hunt and definitaly on our list - The Blackbuck.
Hope to meet you at the FERIA.

Well..... I was wondering about you trip to Argentina you have mencioned time ago..........I guess my boss will be there at the Feria......I am not sure if I gonna go.....!!!!
I can arrange your blackbuck hunting with one my best friend, a recognized outffiter here, even He was hunting in your farm in the 90ts, his name is Roberto Debono, He can give to you a good arragemetn and you can do it in the day and you if you have one day more you can try Axis deer also.....!!!!

Make me know and We gonna be tunned......!!!!!

If you go hunting I gonna try to be there.....!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyn302587

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois