Hunting Black Sable or multi animals

Devin Twitty

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Ok guys got a chance a hunting a black sable or should I stick with zebrax5impalax5 warthogx5 and blesbuckx5? Sable is my dream animal but would be the only think I would hunt besides one impala and one warthog. The offer just came up.

Is that a type or was that Zebra x 5, impala x 5, warthog x 5, blesbuck x 5?! That sounds like a crazy cull hunt and I have never seen people cull zebra before.

I would also say sable.

I would say the Sable as well. But I have killed all of the animals you have listed, with the exception of the Sable. So it would bad a no brainer for me.

Yea a few where cull hunts. I'm thinking sable the more I sit on it.

SABLE!!

I have all of those animals, but of all the animals I have (20 different species) the sable is one of my favorites. They make such nice mounts. Sonny

Where are you hunting this Sable?

Sable all the way!!

We had the opportunity to add on sable to our safari last summer- so glad we did. It was actually the first big game animal my wife ever hunted. They are beautiful and majestic.

If you're only giving up on zebra and blesbok (since you said you would still hunt an impala and warthog), then its an easy decision- sable all day every day!

Best of luck- looking forward to your report.

full

Sable for sure

Sable!

No doubt Sable.

Ok guys got a chance a hunting a black sable or should I stick with zebrax5impalax5 warthogx5 and blesbuckx5? Sable is my dream animal but would be the only think I would hunt besides one impala and one warthog. The offer just came up.
Always hunt the prestigious animals like sable if you get the chance. It is one of the few plains game that can cost you more on daily rates to have the privilege to hunt. Remember you can hunt the common stuff anywhere anytime!
Get 'ER done!
Philip

I'm going to assume you are you going to get the sable mounted? If so I say Sable.

Depending on how many days your hunting be ready to have extra time. Sable hunts tend to be one or two day hunts in SA as they are not the hardest animals to hunt there. Sable are beautiful animals but if your only hunting sable,1 impala.1 warthog you maybe down in 3 or 4 day and if your doing a 7 day hunt need to make plans to do stuff for those extra days

Have fun.
Take lots of pictures for your report.

SABLE foe sho! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!