Hunting Benin

Yvelines

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
Benin, Burkina, Cameroun, CAR, Congo, Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
dear all
my friend Jean Luc and me would like to offer the opportunity to hunt in Benin :
Konkombri area is really the " house of buffalos "
this last season : 100 % on buffalos.
60 KM on the border of Pendjari National park, water all along the dry season ( Pendjari river ), no villages on the area.

ATACORA SAFARIS KONKOMBRI REPUBLIC of BENIN

12 DAYS SAFARI 1/1 : 14500 Euros/Hunter
12 DAYS SAFARI 2/1 : 12500 Euros / Hunter

West african savannah Buffalo ( Syncerus caffer planiceros ) Western Roan ( Hippotragus equinus koba )
Western Hartebeest ( Alcelaphus buselaphus major )
Cobe de Buffon ( Kobus kob )

Harnessed bushbuck ( Tragelaphus scriptus ) Nagor Reedbuck ( Redunca redunca ) Warthog ( Phacochoerus aethiopicus ) Red-flanked duiker ( Cephalophus rufilatus ) Grimm’s duiker ( Sylvicapra grimmia )

Ourébi ( Ourebia ourebi ) Baboon ( Papio anubis )

Options

Lion ( Panthera leo ) : 5000 €HIppo ( Hippopotamus amphibius ) : 1000 €Sing Sing Waterbuck ( Kobus Defassa ) : 1000 €

Observers : 2100 Euros

Trophy price list

Lion : 2300 €Buffalo : 950 €Hippo : 1550 €Western Roan : 1200 €Sing Sing Waterbuck : 800 € Western Hartebeest : 800 € Nagor Reedbuck : 800 € Cobe de Buffon : 800 € Harnessed Reedbuck : 800 € Red-flanked duiker : 300 € Grimm’s duiker : 300 € Ourébi : 300 €

Warthog : 300 € Baboon : 100 €

Due the strict quota regulations please ensure all preferred species are available at time of booking.
Trophy fees payable only if shot ( wounded and lost animal or female, trophy fees X 2 )

DAILY RATE INCLUDE

Assistance in Cotonou airport.
Ground charter.
The service of a licenced professional hunter, trackers, skinners and camp staff. Full board and lodging.
All meals, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation.
Daily laundry.
Field preparation of trophies.
Hunting licence.
Firearm licence.
Cites tags.
Local taxes ( villages and anti poaching ).

DAILY RATE EXCLUDES

Flight ticket.
Visas.
Insurances ( hunting resposability, travel, cancellation, luggages, repatriation ). Accommodation before and after the safari.
Air charter ( upon request ).
Trophy fees ( wounded and lost animal, female X 2 ).
Dipping and packing of trophies.
Freight agents charges and shipping of trophies to final destination.
Any government taxes that may be imposed.
Any changes to government trophy fees.
Gratuities are at clients discretion.

PAYMENTS

50% on booking.
Full payment of daily rates 90 days prior to your arrival date. Fees payment in cash before leaving the camp.

INDEMNITY

The hunting industry is a dangerous sport and as such all clients must comply with instructions given by the professional hunter him or any member of the group whether a paying guest or not, Atacora safaris accepts no liability for injury, accident or loss received sustained by him and neither will be responsible for any expenses arising from any of the above clients are advised to take out the necessary insurance to cover the possibility of any accident or loss. Atacora safaris have no connections to the charter companies that transport our guests and shall not be held liable for any deal or loss of hunting days due to luggage or weapons being delayed or lost en route. We are also no responsible for delays due to bad weather, strike, riots, epidemics and terrorism.

Is there a website for your friend ?

Good question Jan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross