AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rowland Ward (RW) & Association des Guides de Grande Chasse (AGGC)
Hunted
senegal, guinea, ivory coast, burkina faso, benin, cameroun, central africa, tanzania, zimbabwe, south africa
Hello all,

I just got the Benin promo video, I like it a lot and I am pleased to share it with you.

Please note that I still have one 10 days buffalo/roan hunt for the 2018 hunting season.

Enjoy.
Christophe

Very nice job on the video Christophe.

Watching the herd of Roan was captivating.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Wow!

Excellent video, thanks for sharing!

The buffalo herd scene around the five minute mark is pretty awesome too. Drone video really give a great perspective of the area.

Thanks!

The buffalo herd scene around the five minute mark is pretty awesome too. Drone video really give a great perspective of the area.

Thanks!
You are right, this herd of about 150 buffaloes came back to the bull... We were at about 35 yards watching them.... something really special.

It is amazing what you can do with a drone - especially one run by a skilled operator. And what a skilled editor can do with the resulting footage. Truly spectacular - took me right back to our hunt! Yoann did a remarkable job; his time in camp was well spent.

It is amazing what you can do with a drone - especially one run by a skilled operator. And what a skilled editor can do with the resulting footage. Truly spectacular - took me right back to our hunt! Yoann did a remarkable job; his time in camp was well spent.
That is what I think too ... he did the edit too... now I waiting for the 30 minute version...

Very nice job on the video Christophe.

Watching the herd of Roan was captivating.
Thank you Sir, I like it too !!! that is why I share it with you... but most of all it shows what we are doing and how we do it...

Christophe,

You mentioned you still have one 10 days buffalo/roan hunt for the 2018 hunting season. What are the dates?

Thanks!
Dave

Christophe,

You mentioned you still have one 10 days buffalo/roan hunt for the 2018 hunting season. What are the dates?

Thanks!
Dave

This hunt should start around April 8.

Best
Christophe

Thank you very much Sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
propercapsules

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!