Hunting Argentina?

Argentina is a GREAT HUNTING PLACE, But, there is fully of argentinians! And... my people, usually, has the wrong feeling of believe they are more intelligents than the rest of the world!
Take care in what hands you fall... there are a lot of speedy people here! hahaha....
About the calibers... the 30-06 and 300 win are more than efficient to hunt here...

I'm heading there in March, I'll let you know when I get back!

I'm heading there in March, I'll let you know when I get back!

Are you coming for Red Stag in March.....???....right time for that.....you will enjoy it for sure.....!!!!!!

Yes exactly. Some nights on the town with my wife in Buenos Aires then a week hunting the red stag.

Good, it is a very enjoyable program.....you will enjoy Buenos Aires no doubt....if it gonna be in La Pampa we going to be close, or Patagonia not so close.....!!!!!!

I wish a real outstanding hunt for you.....!!!!

Good Rut.....!!!!

Rocket, where can I find information for a Stag hung at La Pampa? Is this your outfitter? Gracias mi amigo.

Rocket, where can I find information for a Stag hung at La Pampa? Is this your outfitter? Gracias mi amigo.

PARA45.....you can check the thread last rut march argentina and can see the web page MG HUNTING Argentina wich is the operation for I work, buy the way I am waiting the available dates to post in yhe Deal subforum.

Tank you and stay in touch....!!!!

My friend, all the information you need is allready posted in Great deals on Hunts Seccion, you can check all there.

Thank you.....!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.