AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Before we head to south africa again looking at showing my son namibia.We will then fly to south africa for more hunting.Think it is good to show him more of this world when hunting.Looking to hunt mtn zebra,oryx,springbuck for sure.I know that south africa has all this but seems like there is great trophy size and more like free range hunting on these animals.I would guess the oryx and springbuck use the same areas but guess the mtn zebra would be in another area.If given the chance eland,kudu or red hardbeast could be taken if a good one was seen when hunting.Does anyone have areas they like for this group of animals and know of some good outfitters to get in touch with.Thanks Billc

billc

When are you going?

I just received an e mail today from an Namibia Outfitter-PH that i talked to in 2011 for 1/2 off daily rates, due to a hunter cancelling his safari in September of 2012.

I have sent an e mail to him asking for some additional information as i am considering taking this package. I asked for the dates to see if i would be able to match with another offer i have received to put together a back to back safari in different countries.

If you are interested i will pass along the contact information to you, because i know you would like to take your son and this would be a very good deal for the two of you.

james looking for 2013 so may not help but could you pass on his info.

Billc here are two that I am looking very hard at for the future.

www.namibiahuntingsafaris.com this one may be more inline with what your looking for and you never know you might run into J there. ;)

otjandauehuntingsafaris.com Talked to Roy and Janet in Jan. at the DSC convention really liked the look of their Outfit and Janet is the Taxidermist there, they give a little better rate for animals taken with them.

and the Good thing is they are both Big Time Members and Supporters of AH.

You could get all 3 species mostly free roaming low fences west of Windhoek in Khomas Hochland area magical area love the place very much.

Khomas is an awesome area..... as Frederik says mostly free range, !00% an option.
My best always.

Who outfits in that area either of you 2 know who would be good to contact

The 4/5 times I took my clients there in various hunts was with Gerard (Rassie) Sumsare safaris, great guy does 99% himself, honest, hard working good hunter, to be honest you could find cheaper but with Rassie you won't go wrong.

Hope it helps, my best always

Look at Aru Game Lodge. They have all the game you want, large hunting area, the place is great, good and fair hunting, great PH and outstanding accomodations.
You will have to work hard for your mountain zebra there....

I leave in 48 hours for Jamy Traut Safaris in Namibia, I hunted with him 4 years ago and will do so again next week. Great guy, great hunts excellent accommodations.

Some good info here guys, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross