Hunting and fishing songs

Streifengnu

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Belarus, South Africa, Namibia, Lithuania, Germany,
Hi guys,
there are so many fabulous hunting and fishing songs. Let me know your favourite titles:
Here some samples:

German:

Would be happy to listen to your favorites. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:
With english subtitles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mossy oak song by Tracy Byrd

Pretty much a German thing.

Fishin in the dark.. Nitty Gritty Dirt band

Spirit of the Wild and Fred Bear.... Ted Nugent

gotta have a little Bad Karma going as we get ready for the kick off to start each day of our fishing competition days.
try get it started about 2-3mins before the start horn.
its a pretty kak song but seems to work well for the fun humour and start each day
its sometimes a bit of a mad dash at the start and by the time we get to our fishing spot it’s back to normal music at normal volume

Da Turdy Point Buck- by Bannanas at Large and The Second Week of Deer Camp by Da Yoopers.

Les is a fishy dude....

Not " sophisticated" but we Canadians sometimes listen to this one to get inspired

And this one, a bit more of a lifestyle song than a hunting song, but it works for me!

As long as you're not too "serious minded" and can just have a laugh!

"Hunter in the Islands" (in this case, "island" is a small area of forest in the steppe. The usual landscape for hunting with greyhounds and hounds). The song is a ballad, the essence of the matter there is that the hunter after a failed hunt scolds himself and curses the hunt, and decides to go to the river to cool the dogs. And there he meets a girl as beautiful as Venus. What happens next is unclear, since the song is folk, it is at least 400 years old, and is sung in different areas in different ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois