Huntershill Safaris Black Friday Hunt Deals

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by HUNTERSHILL safaris, Nov 27, 2019.

1. HUNTERSHILL safaris

HUNTERSHILL safaris SPONSOR AH Member

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
    We are very excited to offer three incredible Black Friday deals:

upload_2019-11-27_17-14-7.png

Please send a PM to @One Day ... and/or @HUNTERSHILL safaris by end of day November 30, 2019 if interested.

These deals are valid for the 2020 hunting season and can be combined with any other package and or additional animals.

2. BnC 04

BnC 04 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    DSC, RMEF, DU, NWTF, NRA
    Hunted:
    Canada/Europe/Africa/14 US States
    This is an out of control deal!!!
    What size buff and sable are to be expected?

wesheltonj likes this.

3. One Day...

One Day... GOLD SUPPORTER AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    Europe, America, Canada, Africa
    Yes these are incredible prices. If they were not my friends and if I had not been there myself twice, I would say "too good to be true!" Just like I did the first year I booked with them... Except I was wrong, Huntershill prices are indeed incredibly good, but they are also incredibly true.

A few of my friends are already all over this deal. I did not plan on a buff this year, but I think this deal will change my own plans :)

There is no restriction on trophy size at Huntershill, they do not charge horns by the slice at the meat counter :giggle:

Whatever the Gods of the hunt will put on your path in the 188 square miles of private hunting concessions that Huntershill hunt qualifies... (y)

Here is that last buff I saw at Huntershill in August this year:

DSC01517 cropped.JPG

But my money was on Sable, Roan, Lechwe, etc. this year:

And last year on Kudu, Waterbuck, etc.

We have a number of AH members who went to Huntershill and reported on it:
    My own two report, including my first year before I started representing them on AH, are at:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    CoElkHunter likes this.

4. WisconsinKen

WisconsinKen AH Member

Video/Photo:
    What are the daily fees?

5. MarkB

MarkB AH Veteran

Member of:
    NFA, SCI, DU, NA Hunter, BCWF, African Gazete
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, SA, Namibia, BC, AB, Ont
    That is one crazy deal. Poor old buff looks skinny. Guessing this will be gone soon.

MB

6. One Day...

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    Excellent question WisconsinKen, because this is generally where the catch is, right?

Huntershill 2020 daily rates are: 1 on 1 @ $260 per day, and 2 on 1 @ $220 per day. This is all inclusive from airport pickup to airport drop off.

If buff or Sable are IT for you, Huntershill offer two specific turn-key, 5 hunting days, 6 nights, 100% all inclusive packages: SABLE DEAL - $4500 and BUFFALO DEAL - $8000.

I encourage everyone to read my 2018 report BEFORE IS WAS REPRESENTING HH (HuntersHill) . This report starts like this:

It was with some level of trepidation that I booked a plains game hunt with Huntershill Safaris. There are not a lot of Huntershill videos on You Tube; there was a conflict among partners some years back; and Huntershill price are very good. "Are they too good?" was my wife's question...
    Since the trip from Flagstaff AZ (USA) to East London (RSA) would take 48 hours, and I would be in a plane or in transit for a total of 4 days going and coming back, I wanted to hunt more than 5 or 7 days. That meant a substantial trophies list, and I did not want to spend 4 to 6 hours per day on the highways going to and from various properties to hunt a specific animal, as is all too frequent - and, sadly, generally not disclosed ahead of time - with many Eastern Cape outfitters who offer a number of different species.
    So, the 68,000 acres owned and operated by Greg Harvey, the owner of Huntershill were appealing, and the 80 or so species offered everything I could wish in term of animals.
    So, I engaged the email conversation with Huntershill...
    To my pleasant surprise, my emails to their agent were promptly answered and when I asked very specific questions, I received answers from no other than Greg Harvey himself.
    Yes, I could customize my hunt duration. I ended up staying 2 full weeks, Arriving Sunday July 29 and leaving Saturday Aug 11, which was one of the smartest decisions I made considering the very reasonable cost of additional hunting days.
    Yes, I could customize my trophy list. Very soon the initial package I selected was completely modified to remove animals I was not interested in, and add animals I wanted. I was concerned about endless "car-salesman" type haggling, but, again to my pleasant surprise, things were easy, and Greg swapped, removed, added as I wished. And the numbers kept looking good.
    Yes, I could elect to hunt on foot with a PH specializing in 'spot & stalk.' Of course, the hunting truck would be used to go to the various hunting blocks, but from there it would be purely on foot if I wished so. Which was exactly my wish.
    Yes, all of the species I wanted (except one, the bushbuck, that lives in a very specific habitat) are in abundance at Huntershill itself. And actually, Huntershill also hunts some next-neighbor properties, so over 100,000 acres were available and in 14 days I never hunted the same ground twice. That is a tremendous advantage compared to some smaller operations where you hunt the same ground 5 days in a row.
    Yes, yes, yes to any question and request. Wow! This will be either very good ... or very bad. Generously, my wife suggested that I spend more money to go somewhere else with more 'Internet presence.'
    But I went with Huntershill. I liked Greg Harvey's direct, succinct, no non-sense business-like answers; I liked that he is running very successfully a major business group (the Queen group), and I liked what I was about to get for what I was about to pay. That decision was one of the best I made over 40+ years of hunting...

See the rest at https://www.africahunting.com/threa...faris-august-2018-plains-game-paradise.45017/.

CoElkHunter likes this.

7. One Day...

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    Yep, 2018 was incredibly dry and toward the end of the season, waiting for the new rains, the drought definitely took a toll, especially on older animals, and I agree with you that this one is ooooold...

Here are some pics I took in 2018:

This one was a little unexpected and a little too close for comfort... We bumped into him trying to sort out an old boy from this herd...

DSC00853.JPG

DSC00786b.JPG

This is how I intend to hunt mine, on foot in the hills, looking for old bulls away from the herds. Not easy for sure, and plenty of sweat, sun burns and cramped leg muscles in perspective, but it is how I like it... Especially since I do not want to "snipe" one at 150 yards with a scoped .375 but get up close and personal with a double .470 shooting iron sights at 30 yards...

DSC00620b.JPG

DSC01446.JPG

ve7poi and CoElkHunter like this.

8. MarkB

MarkB AH Veteran

Member of:
    NFA, SCI, DU, NA Hunter, BCWF, African Gazete
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, SA, Namibia, BC, AB, Ont
    That's how I got my buff, walking, walking and more walking. Did use the scoped 375 but no sniping in the Zim jesse. If I was not already booked for 2020 this would interest me. Great price. My guess is some lucky AH member will be booking and enjoying this hunt soon.

HM

CoElkHunter and One Day... like this.

9. TXhunter65

TXhunter65 AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Those are great deals Pascal!

10. HUNTERSHILL safaris

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
  11. HUNTERSHILL safaris

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
    Rick Cox likes this.

12. One Day...

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    I am also regularly surprised by the number of hunters coming back from Africa who never got a shot at a warthog.

A warthog trophy fee is $350 at Huntershill. This is the perfect opportunity to add one :)

All these are coming from Huntershill...

CoElkHunter likes this.

13. HUNTERSHILL safaris

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
  14. CBH Australia

CBH Australia AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
    Hunted:
    Australia and now South Africa
    @One Day... your comment about hunters hunting Africa and not hunting Warthog amazes me.
    I’m doing a Cull Hunt and Warthog photos will be at the top of my list. Warthogs are cool, i will hunt the other species in my package and I’m pleased to see the meat utilised and I get the experience of hunting these species.
    Cape Buffalo May be the next coolest looking animal in Africa, Lion would be my dream trophy, I have space for a rug but could not afford it or import it.
    Africa has many cool species but my adventures hunting Pumba will be treasured!

15. One Day...

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA
    Hunted:
    I am not sure you read me accurately CBH Australia :)
    I did not speak about people not wanting to hunt warthog, I said people"who never got a shot at a warthog." That is, people who want to hunt warthog, and who have been hunting warthog, but unsuccessfully...

16. CBH Australia

CBH Australia AH Fanatic

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
    Hunted:
    Australia and now South Africa
    Ahh should read properly.
    I hope i get mine.
    Ive seen stuff on Youtube and african game looks plentiful. I hope.

17. HUNTERSHILL safaris

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
    Last call...

Thank you for the PMs we received. Pascal will follow up with each of you :)

Any one else interested? We will extend the offer to today since it is still part of the Thanksgiving Weekend :)