Hunters heading to South Africa and Outfitters be aware of poor firearm importation process

Its not the presidents and prime ministers of government that bother me the most. Its the good people trying to do their government jobs the best they know how. Sometimes its just not at my speed.:A Banana Sad:

Sorry Bill. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you actually knew companies that marketed and charged for it, but I see I was wrong. @Safari Speciality Importers sure was great during that time though. I did get an ITN from them to make sure I didn't get slaughtered like, well, sheep. It was a free service they offered to their customers, very nice touch.

Glad you always have everyone's else's best interest in mind.

You should have talked to Robert or Rosella SSI....NO need

If I remember correctly, my proactive nature got the better of me as I'd already gone through all the hassle before SSI offered up their support here on AH. At that point I was just waiting to be in the window to actually submit my request.

I wish I had left it to SSI... would have been much less painful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!