Hunt Zimbabwe with Touch Africa Safaris

wagnerwwh

AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.wagnerworldwidehunting.com, www.otjirusehunting.com, www.touchafricasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, Namibia Professional Hunters Association, Northwest Sportsman Club, Texas Trophy Hunters, Texas Bighorn Society, Washington Arms Collectors
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec), Argentina, USA
Hunt Zimbabwe with Touch Africa Safaris.

The daily rates are as follows:
1x1 $400.00 per day per person
2x1 $300.00 per day per person
Non-hunter $175.00 per day per person

Included in daily rate is: lodging, meals, PH, staff.

Not included: Airport transfer of $200.00 for group, 4% Tax on daily rate and trophy fees, pack / dip / shipping of trophies.

TROPHY FEES:
AFRICAN WILD CAT $250.00
BABOON $100.00
BUSHBUCK $700.00
BUSHPIG $350.00
CAPE BUFFALO BULL 2500.00
CARACAL, SERVIL $500.00
CIVET $300.00
CHEETAH ON REQUEST
CROCODILE ON REQUEST
DUIKER $200.00
ELAND $1500.00
GENET –SPOTTED $200.00
GIRAFFE $1500.00
GRYSBUCK $400.00
HIPPOPOTAMUS ON REQUEST
HONEY BADGER $250.00
HYENA-SPOTTED $400.00
IMPALA $200.00
JACKEL $100.00
KLIPSPRINGER $600.00
KUDU $1050.00
LEOPARD $3000.00
LION ON REQUEST
MONKEY $100.00
SABLE $3000.00
STEENBUCK $400.00
WARTHOG $300.00
WATERBUCK $1500.00
WILDEBEEST (BLUE) $800.00
ZEBRA (BURCHELLS) $850.00
ELEPHANT BULL ON REQUEST

Also available are:
Management Cape Buffalo Hunts for 2012 (Sold Out for 2010 and 2011)
These hunts are 10 days and include the trophy fee for one Cape Buffalo Bull that will be between 33”36” in width. These are old bulls with heavy bosses and long horns. Plains Game is also available while on this hunt for the listed trophy fee. Non-trophy animals will be $35.00 each.
The cost of this hunt is $7000.00

10 Day Trophy Cape Buffalo
These hunts are 10 days and include the trophy fee for one Trophy Cape Buffalo Bull. Plains Game is also available while on this hunt for the listed trophy fee. Non-trophy animals will be $35.00 each.
The cost is 1x1 $11,500.00

10 Day Elephant / Plains Game Safari
This hunt is 10 days and include the trophy fee for one Elephant Bull which will carry tusks of between 35-40 lbs. While hunting the Elephant you can take Plains Game for the trophy fee listed above. This is a exportable trophy.
The cost of this hunt is $17,000.00

Management Hunts
We are offering groups of hunters a great daily rate and the opportunity to shoot trophy animals as well as do some culling at a very low cost.

The daily rate will be $1000.00 per day for a group of four – six people. If there are four people the daily rate is $250.00 per day. If the group is six the daily rate is $175.00 per day. Not all persons have to hunt there can be non-hunters in the group. The hunters may take trophy animals at normal daily rates listed below. Non-trophy animals will be available for $35.00 per animal. The determination of what is a non-trophy will be at the discretion of the PH. The non-trophy animals include Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Eland and possibly other species with broken horns.

If anybody considering a hunt with Touch Africa Safaris would like a reference, feel free to contact me, Terry and Jon set me up with the best hunt I could imagine and a perfect introduction to African hunting. I've only hunted Africa once, but can say with conviction it's just not possible to have a better experience. I'm gaining nothing from my plug here, I just feel they did me so many favours in making the dream and experience a reality, and a perfect one, the least I can do is tell people what a great time it was.

Here's my review of my Buffalo management hunt this April, these kind of deals won't last forever, and I'm just so glad I was able to take advantage of it. Likely the only way I'd hunt an old Cape Buffalo bull before I'm 40. And don't be deceived... the Buffalo are really good. Everybody I show my Buffalo to says the same thing, "that's a hell of a 'management' buffalo!" A coworker of mine went to Africa after me this year, and said the same of my buff, so if you're on the fence, message me and I'll tell ya even more.

The review:

http://www.africahunting.com/zimbab...alo-hunt-touch-africa-safaris-story-pics.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!