Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
As Zambia is now open here is an offer to hopefully tempt one of you fine AH people for this year 2020.
The price of this offer is usd $9500.00
This is inclusive of the following

10 days hunting
1 x sable
1 x kafue lechwe
1 x defassa waterbuck
1 x chobe Bushbuck
1 x puku
1 x blue duiker
Transfers from either lusaka or ndola airports to Takeri
Use of Mauser m12 in 30-06 and ammunition
Food..soft drinks...alcoholic drinks..laundry ..hunting vehicle and staff..delivery of trophies to taxidermist for dip and pack

Not included
Before or after accommodation if required
Dip and pack of trophies..usd 1500 at present
Tips at discretion of client
Anything else not stated in inclusive section

full

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Mike! Unbelievable deal!

That is a fine deal for some special trophies!

Thanks cody....when can we expect you :D
If I thought I could pull it off this year I’d already be booking a plane ticket. 2020 has been such a shitty year I’d probably be your first client gored to death by a charging blue duiker! If you could possibly do something with this oil market I will gladly wear my mask all the way to Zambia to what I’m sure would be an exceptional 10 days in the Bush!

If I thought I could pull it off this year I’d already be booking a plane ticket. 2020 has been such a shitty year I’d probably be your first client gored to death by a charging blue duiker! If you could possibly do something with this oil market I will gladly wear my mask all the way to Zambia to what I’m sure would be an exceptional 10 days in the Bush!

Well you and a blue duiker going at it would be worth watching while having a quick gin and tonic....:D

Hell of a deal Mike!

Hopefully some adventurous client will take advantage of it and have a great time.

How do you get there from the US? Through Joberg?

Damn!! Hope someone can take you honon this one!

How do you get there from the US? Through Joberg?

It would be thru the Middle East somehow. Think it's Ethiopian Air that's flying into Lusaka.

Great deal! A lot of great animals to hunt!

Nice offer. Going to be hard to get takers this year I think?

Cheers,
Mark.

You may lose money on the deal with drinks included, I have seen some of these member's at the GTG in Dallas.

Yeah there a couple who aren't too bad..but from my recollection of the year before only ones left at the end when we ended up at the sky bar place were me ..louise..Jerome and madam..jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris .. @Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris ..lori and daughter @Travel Express and possibly one or two others...so it would appear that us lot from this side of the ocean have far superior capabilities...so am not worried too much...anyway if we run out as it's a 7 plus hour round drive to get more, so if someone books this and manages to consume it all they will have to go thirsty :E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg