Hunt Zambia Offer 2020 At Takeri Reserve

Ok folks this offer price as I said is only for this year....it stands if anyone comes...
But I am offering the same hunt package for next year but the price will be $10,750.00. This is till a very discounted price. Normal price would be $16,000.00 . So still over $5,000.00 discounted. I will require a 50% deposit, and booked before end of 2020 to secure this price.

Well we’ve been back and forth talking since this dumpster fire of 2020 started.
I’m coming to Africa this spring if I have to get my ass in a row boat and row my little arms off!
If RSA does not open under reasonable conditions you’re way high on the list.
I would be bringing Brandi, we would want to see Vic falls and have to re arrange the trophy list a bit but.... definitely a serious possibility at this point.
Also gotta figure out how to finally get Brandi to see a dang elephant as we got skunked on ele last time.
I thought y’all ent to Addo, didn’t ya?

Still available for this year.

Apologies @spike.t if this was answered in the proceeding pages. Do you have a trophy price list to understand what is credited back if that animal isn't harvested? Also, a price list of additional species available if hunted opportunistically?

Apologies @spike.t if this was answered in the proceeding pages. Do you have a trophy price list to understand what is credited back if that animal isn't harvested? Also, a price list of additional species available if hunted opportunistically?

I stated in another reply that at this price there are no refunds for animals not taken. Others available are reedbuck $850.00 ..warthog $450.00 and zebra at $1500.00

I have a feeling that if we hadn't had to leave early, I would have chased Waterbuck. The price for next year is pretty awesome. I hope some people jump on this.

Kruger, will see hundreds.
Well we’ve been back and forth talking since this dumpster fire of 2020 started.
I’m coming to Africa this spring if I have to get my ass in a row boat and row my little arms off!
If RSA does not open under reasonable conditions you’re way high on the list.
I would be bringing Brandi, we would want to see Vic falls and have to re arrange the trophy list a bit but.... definitely a serious possibility at this point.
Also gotta figure out how to finally get Brandi to see a dang elephant as we got skunked on ele last time.

Kruger, will see hundreds.
D26E04EC-4005-4A6D-A11D-4125A7290158.jpeg

pick any one of those red circled areas to see them too.

Quote from Gizmo that I referenced about RSA trip and not seeing elephants. You are right it has nothing to do with Zambia and comment is off topic. Apologies for distraction.

Zambia is my dream hunt for black lechwe and sitatunga.

Quote from Gizmo that I referenced about RSA trip and not seeing elephants. You are right it has nothing to do with Zambia and comment is off topic. Apologies for distraction.

Zambia is my dream hunt for black lechwe and sitatunga.

No probs...other animals here as well....if those are your dream ones then you are heading to bangweulu...so add tsessebe and oribi as well there...those 4 will keep you occupied

Mike
As Zambia is now open here is an offer to hopefully tempt one of you fine AH people for this year 2020.
The price of this offer is usd $9500.00
This is inclusive of the following

10 days hunting
1 x sable
1 x kafue lechwe
1 x defassa waterbuck
1 x chobe Bushbuck
1 x puku
1 x blue duiker
Transfers from either lusaka or ndola airports to Takeri
Use of Mauser m12 in 30-06 and ammunition
Food..soft drinks...alcoholic drinks..laundry ..hunting vehicle and staff..delivery of trophies to taxidermist for dip and pack

Not included
Before or after accommodation if required
Dip and pack of trophies..usd 1500 at present
Tips at discretion of client
Anything else not stated in inclusive section

full
@spike.t what's the price for 2024?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok folks this offer price as I said is only for this year....it stands if anyone comes...
But I am offering the same hunt package for next year but the price will be $10,750.00. This is till a very discounted price. Normal price would be $16,000.00 . So still over $5,000.00 discounted. I will require a 50% deposit, and booked before end of 2020 to secure this price.

Hi @Spearhead as you can see the full price in 2021 would have been $16000.00 or so ...prices here have gone up quite a lot in the mean time, so the price for this package is $18450.00 ...if you want to come this year I only have one sable left as take max of 4 a year...I look forward to hearing from you :D Beers:

It's a great place to hunt. I had a blast when I was there.
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg