Hunt with Sparks Hounds

Roy Sparks

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
We are based in the good old Eastern Cape in a tiny town called Tarkastad.Nestled midway between the Stormberg and Winterberg mountain ranges.My mandate here is to hunt predators with my hounds for stock farmers-this is totally legal and can be done for trophy purposes as well ( legal).I can offer you, the discerning trophy hunter a high quality hunt over over my celebrated Big Game Hounds for Caracal ( African Lynx ) and African Wild Cat.The same range is home to Mtn Reedbuck, Grey ( Vaal ) Rhebuck, Cape Bushbuck, Eastern Cape Greater Kudu, and a variety of other species all endemic to the area.

The hound hunting for the cats is mostly an early morning affair,while traversing this beautiful countryside to the music of world class hounds you will be in the domain of these antelope species as well affording you opportunity to add some special trophies from this region to your collection.Afternoons can be devoted to hunting plainsgame.If you have the energy evenings can be spent predator calling for other nocturnal predators like Jackal , Cape Fox , Genet Cat. We are equiped to give you an outstanding experience and value for money.

Your enquiries are welcome.Talk to me for a fantastic deal. Look forward to hearing from you. Roy Sparks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.