Hunt verification

Devin Twitty

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Got a question for you guys has anyone shipment be held up by a hunt verification lately? Its what's hold up my trophies is SA. I know it all takes time but figured I'd ask.

"Hunt Verification"?

Completed PH's Register submitted to your shipping/Taxidermy is all that is required in SA.

By "hunt verification", do you mean that someone requested to see further proof that you were in the country for this hunt? Were you requested to provide a copy of your passport along with a copy of the entry and departure stamps?

Only thing I can think of is the PH register or provincial permits for import/export...

They are waiting on something from the nature conservation. Said it was a hint verification.

Waiting on nature conservation is pretty typical. The duration of delay varies.

Waiting on nature conservation is pretty typical. The duration of delay varies.
I ended up waiting on Nature Conservation for 4 months this last go-round. So, put your patience cap on ;)

Lol yea it's been 6 months almost. Was just curious. Glad to have other knowledge

the hunt verification is a verification that is required by the province you hunted in, it works as follows. if you where hunting in the freestate and your trophies are at a taxidermist in the northern cape, the taxidermist must send all hunting information to the free state permit office they will then submit a verification form with all relevant hunting documentation attached. they check on things like if the hunt was legal, was the outfiiter and ph licensed as well as check that all documentation of the hunt is correct. if the hunting province is happy and all paper work is correct, t hey will then send the verification back with it stating that the trophies are recommended for export. the taxidermist of the exporting province will then submit that verification form to there province permit office and apply for export permit. a couple of years back the taxidermy use to apply for export permits from each province you hunted in, and get export permit from each province. but that has all changed now, for example if you hunted free state northern cape eastern cape, Limpopo, but your trophies are at a taxidermy in KZN, you will see that all export permits are from KZN. this has made the time frame on getting permits back longer, and frustrating. as some provinces you can wait up to a month to get the verification back, and some it can take a day. i hope it this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!