Hunt The Dark Continent With KMG Hunting Safaris South Africa

DSC_0222.JPG

Love looking through these pics, cant wait for mine to be added when they happen! Thanks for sharing.

That Nyala from the trail cam pictures in the earlier pages with a bow would make my entire safari, just gorgeous! But I'm sure we will find all sorts of things to chase haha and I look forward to every one!

Love looking through these pics, cant wait for mine to be added when they happen! Thanks for sharing.

That Nyala from the trail cam pictures in the earlier pages with a bow would make my entire safari, just gorgeous! But I'm sure we will find all sorts of things to chase haha and I look forward to every one!

Can't wait Mike. Going to be epic!

I agree that gembok is fine eating and a great hunt to boot
Kudu is probably second to me

I agree that gembok is fine eating and a great hunt to boot
Kudu is probably second to me

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the Spiral Horns. Depends how it gets prepared. Would be interesting to hear what others' opinion is on Spiral Horn as table fare....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois