Hunt The Dark Continent With KMG Hunting Safaris South Africa

Ok, I have to ask the obvious question. Did you at least measure that one and if you did, can you share?

The flaring ram that I posted above, went around 24 and a 1/2" . The hunter actually wounded that ram initially, early on in the day. He then hunted this ram below, and bumped into his first ram later in the day, just by pure luck. I have found that Impala are one of the toughest animals for tracking dogs to bay. They have to be heavily wounded to stop for a dog, as compared to something like a Kudu that bays relatively easy.

IMG_5024.JPG

Probably the oldest Mountain Reedbuck that I have ever taken with a hunter. If ever there was a "Dugga Boy Mountain Reedbuck ram, this was it. Just look at how rounded and broomed those tips are. I always get a great sense of joy when we run into an extraordinary aged animal such as this.

DSC_0981.JPG

After setting our hunter up on a Cape Bushbuck, and literally split seconds before pulling the trigger, this Kudu bull decided that it was the opportune moment to chase another bull exactly where the Bushbuck was standing. The Bushbuck bolted down into the ravine, and since a Kudu was on the list, we thought better than to look a gift horse in the mount! Beautiful, heavy horned Kudu bull!

DSC_0943.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,