Hunt Offer Takeri Reserve Zambia 2018

Whats all this rubish about drinks in moderation ????
do we have to leave some for you and Bluey ?

nope thats to keep patsy under control.....

upload_2017-6-12_7-44-28.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always plenty to drink. No worries there. Bruce

Thank You Spike for the information.John

Great offer. I think Zambia is next on my hit list- would love to hunt a lechwe among others.

Glad to see mention of how hard Blue Duiker can be to hunt.

:A Outta:

only for you.......we are going to give you a special on a 21 day blue duiker only hunt........:whistle: and as we know you will end up taking most other things as you will not be able to resist...even throw in 5 days at kingfisher ....so up to you...:E Big Grin:

only for you.......we are going to give you a special on a 21 day blue duiker only hunt........:whistle: and as we know you will end up taking most other things as you will not be able to resist...even throw in 5 days at kingfisher ....so up to you...:E Big Grin:
If @Royal27 makes it out, i'll throw in the chauffeur service... :D(y):ROFLMAO::P Driver::A Stirring:

Do you have any more info on the area/reserve and what other animals you could shoot/upgrade to shoot? What size is your typical sable btw?

Do you have any more info on the area/reserve and what other animals you could shoot/upgrade to shoot? What size is your typical sable btw?

hi the link to our website is in my header/info details below. size wise for sable you can expect to take one in the 42 to 45 inch size. the one in the photo was 45 inches. also sent you a pm . cheers mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross