Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
ZPHGA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA
Hi All

Some of you may have heard about this program, but for those who haven't:

"Hunt Of A Lifetime is a nonprofit organization with a mission to grant hunting & fishing dreams for children age 21 and under, who have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. We are doing what we can to make a difference in their life, a dream come true. But we need your help, we are looking for people interested in helping the kids live their dreams, without you, we can't give them the dreams they so desire"

The HOAL Foundation could use some exposure as they are making dreams come true for those youngsters who are less fortunate, but no less passionate about the outdoors than the rest of us.

If you are an outfitter or individual interested in lending a helping hand in the form of a donation or sponsorship, please visit their website: Hunt Of A Lifetime

I have done numerous mounts for children through HOAL & will continue to do them each time they contact me.. Each & every mount I do for them is an honor for me. To see the looks on the kids faces each time I deliver a mount is PRICELESS !!!
If I ever win the lottery, mounting trophies for HOAL kids will be all that I do !!

What a great concept; there is nothing better than helping someone that has more misfortune then yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.