Bid on this HUNT AUCTION to win an amazing 7 DAY SAFARI, including KUDU, BUSHBUCK and WARTHOG, worth US$ 5,772 from Chris Troskie Safaris in the Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo Province in South Africa for 2010 or 2011
THIS AUCTION IS SPECIAL BECAUSE 100% OF THE PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE SCI CHAPTER OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE! Not only can you win this great hunt but you can also support the Safari Club International (SCI). Bidding starts at $1,500.00, all bids are in US Dollars.
This hunting adventure is for a free range bow or rifle hunt (the area is not completely fenced) and will be conducted on foot or horseback or a combination of both. Bow hunting will be conducted from strategically placed blinds.
What to do if you want to bid on this 7 DAY BOW OR RIFLE HUNTING SAFARI AUCTION:
You must be a member of AH, if you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
You must enter your bid by doing a post on this thread that says the amount that you are bidding in US Dollars on this hunt auction, and the SCI Chapter that you would like the proceeds donated to. Post your bid below by clicking the "POST REPLY" button.
Post your bids between December 23, 2009 and February 28, 2010 at noon (12:00 pm) Pacific Standard Time. In order to prevent a rush of last minute bidding, the bid deadline will be extended by one hour for each new bid that is posted in the last hour of bidding (from 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time on) so that everyone who wants to bid has the opportunity to do so. Bidding will be closed when one hour has elapsed after the last bid has been placed. So don't wait for the last minute to bid!
To check out Chris Troskie Safaris hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more, please visit the website at www.ct-safaris.com.
- 7 days / 6 nights (5 hunting days and arrival / departure day) for one hunter
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Services of a licensed PH based on a 1X1 hunt (should the hunter elect to bring a hunting companion, with the second hunter will hunt at US$ 350 per day)
- 4X4 hunting vehicle or horse
- Trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- 1x Kudu
- 1x Bushbuck
- 1x Warthog
- Transport to Africa
- Transport to and from OR Tambo Airport, although it can be arranged at US$ 300 plus 14% government tax
- Accommodation prior to and after your hunting safari
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (at clients discretion)
- Additional days and/or trophies may be added at the regular price
- Observers may be added at the regular price
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional activities
- Taxidermy and shipping of trophies to final destination
We also ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Chris Troskie Safaris and leave a rating and review in the hunting directory here on AfricaHunting.com. See official rules in post below.
Thanks to everyone who will be bidding on this Hunt Auction for which all of the proceeds will go to a SCI Chapter of the winner's choice!
Last edited by a moderator: