HUNGARY: Wild Boar Hunt

:LOL: Ill check the regs
If you can't keep them you could always ship them over to me. You know me always willing to help out a fellow hunter.

If you can't keep them you could always ship them over to me. You know me always willing to help out a fellow hunter.
Id rather ship over my girlfriend haha

Maybe something to do with that pig disease running rampage through places.....
I doubt... it takes like 90 min of boiling to pull the tusks out,so no worry about disease.

Just saw this! Looks like a terrific adventure. I took a huge boar on the Hungarian border (Austria) last year. Just a wonderful experience in a lovely part of the world. Budapest is on our list for next October, and the hunting museum tops my list (though perhaps not my spouse's). :cool: Congrats on a great hunt.

Hunting these things at night was for us the fastest paced hunting we have ever done. They're amazingly tough and fast. These wild hogs are not the lumbering pigs you see on farms - they're Olympic athletes by comparison.

Congratulations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,