bulletsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana
Hundreds of Croc and Hippo were seen on our last safaris in the Selous. Here are the best trophies taken this year by our clients. Thanks for your support and please feel free to contact us if you would like to hunt croc and hippo with us.
Sincerely,
Nathan Askew

hippo-hunting.jpg
hunting-crocodile.jpg
hunting-hippo.jpg
hunting-crocodile-hippo.jpg
crocodile-hunt.jpg
hippo-hunt.jpg

Nice, thanks for sharing!

Hippos and crocss are on my list!

Albert...........Crocs come in lots of sizes..........lots of colors too! :E Happy:

View attachment 159514
Indeed.... got me there! Might just shoot those crocs too!
I was just curious if there were seeing any of the monsters in that area. I know a lot of places that they are hunted regularly there really aren't any big ones anymore. I would love to hunt croc sometime, and recently saw the light with hippo too. Would be awesome to get both on the same hunt. For me it is just curiosity tho as it would take sudden unknown riches for me to do it. Right now I'm just hoping to scratch out a couple more plains game hunts over the next decade. A true safari in wild Africa is still the ultimate dream however!

What size croc were you seeing?
we are seeing many 12-14 footers in TZ. In MOZ we regularly shoot 15 footers. I will post a video to show you a few of the crocs on bait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!