Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I am very honored to announce that Rockin G Ranch has been listed as the #8 Texas Hunting Ranch by Texas Monthly Magazine. It is a huge honor to be placed even in the same category as the legendary ranches such as the King, YO, etc....
2A778FC0-9C44-43AF-BEDB-D7CBB35F8B47.jpeg
E36E34A7-CDEC-4856-8CD0-DB4D22BA90EE.jpeg

Excellent, well deserved.

Huge congrats @gizmo !

Getting a mention in Texas Monthly in any capacity is a big deal in this state...

Getting on a list that includes historic, and nationally/internationally known hunting ranches like the YO and King, in Texas Monthly... well.. that is a HUGE DEAL in this state indeed!

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing!

Sweet, that's awesome!

Erik, this is very good news. You deserve the honor of being on that list.
Congrats!

Congratulations

Way cool.... (y)

Congrats!

I enjoyed the article as well. Written by what I'll call an "agnostic" hunter. I found his writing to be mostly balanced laying out the arguments pro/con. We need more of this type of writing targeted at the majority middle of folks that don't hunt but aren't opposed to hunting.

Not everyone needs to be a hunter but everyone should see the value in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,