HS Precision Stock For Rem 700 Short Action

dneaster3

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
TN, AR, OK, CO, ID, WY
I have what appears to be a new and unused HS Precision stock for a Remington 700 short action or clone.

The forend is unlike anything in the current catalog… sort of a hybrid between the hunting and competition models they now sell.

This would make a great basis for a target/hunting combination rifle. Mounting an arca rail and/or tripod attachment while still maintaining a svelt profile would be very doable.

Barrel channel starts off at 1.7” and tapers slightly to 1.25”. I put the stock on my postal scale and it shows 39.2 ounces.

$425 shipped in the lower 48.
If you’re further away just message me and let’s figure out the shipping together.

IMG_9569.jpeg
IMG_9570.jpeg
IMG_9568.jpeg
IMG_9567.jpeg
IMG_9566.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price lowered to $400.
Offers welcome, but not looking for trades at this time.

If it was a long action I would be giving you a call.

If it was a long action I would be giving you a call.
I could put it in the vise and pull real hard... maybe it would stretch enough to fit the long action?

I have a short action 700 but with a standard barrel, that channel would take a pile of epoxy to fill it in.
True... so what you need to do is buy this stock and buy a new carbon-wrapped barrel to fill up the space

Thanks for looking, guys.

Have a come along to stretch barbwire fencing:A Outta:

I know at least one of you guys have 700’s that need an upgrade from the factory Tupperware!

Once more to the top, then it’s going on eBay for the unwashed masses.

Price lowered to $325
Listed elsewhere but I would like to see it go to a member of a known community and not to anonymous bidders.

Wrong country, wrong currency or it would be a good fit on my 223

To the top, C'mon guys you know .223 bolts actions are more accurate than your AR's right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois