Howdy Y'all from Sunny Florida

Albert A Rasch

Reaction score
Thought I would drop by and say hello to everyone!

I'm Albert, and the publisher and writer of The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles and The Range Reviews: Tactical.

With some luck, this might be my year to go to Africa and hunt M'bogo! I hunt wild hog with some regularity, but I've dreamed of Africa since the seventies. My hunting goal is to take a representative cape buffalo for my desk. That and eat biltong until I explode!

I'll be in and out of here pretty fair and often.

Good Hunting!
Regards,

Albert, Glad to have you joining us. Checked out your blogs and really liked what you're doing over there... everyone should stop by and take a look, lots of topics related to hunting, fishing and gear. Here is a great thread about Buffalo hunting that I highly recommend that you read, click here. Look forward to hearing from you in the forum.

Thank You Jerome,

I know you emailed me a while ago, but I somehow lost the e-mail. I'm glad that I was able to find your site, and I see that Whitetail Woods, Ben G, and Deer Passion have picked up on it too.

Though the economy is in the doldrums, things will always pick up again.

Regards,

Albert,
good to have you with us on Jerome's fine site. I think i might have exactly what you need in terms of a desk piece and a cape buffalo chronicle of a lifetime. Cheers for now bwana, but looking forward to hearing back from you. Am enjoying your chronicles. Did study in Florida for a bit. Cheers for now,

Still looking for that buffalo? Shoot me an email when you can! Where are you in FL? Before I moved to Africa I was born/lived in Ft Lauderdale...

Kind regards
K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg