Howdy From SW Louisiana, USA

Welcome to AH may you have a great time here.

Welcome to AH, Clayton!

Welcome Clayton! I'm a transplant to NW Louisiana, but lived in a few south Louisiana locations over the years. I currently live and work in Nigeria. Plan to retire in a few years and move back to Louisiana.

Lots of good natured, friendly folks on this site with lots of good info to share. Enjoy.

Dave
375 Ruger Fan

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!(y)

Welcome Clayton!

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to AH Clayton
This site will keep your passion going, don't give up on that dream, make it a reality. :P Elmer Fudd:

Just want to say "Thank You" to all the folks who took the time to make an old Cajun feel welcome here.

Let's have a good day. OK.

Welcome Clayton...South Africa has MANY outfitters and PH 's that cater for hunters with limitations... your African dream is very much still alive and doable!!!

Welcome to AH, Clayton !

Thanks Westfalen. This place IS the best thing since they invented sliced bread.

Welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.

:S Welcome:Welcome to the posting side Clayton. Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross