Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Howdy!

I'm enjoying the site greatly! I'm planning for my first safari in 2014 (Chifuti Safaris with a cousin I've hunted with since I was a kid - this is a lifelong dream). I'm ready to leave now! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome Royal27, You pick a great site. A lot of African vets on here, with a lot of knowledge.. Good luck on your hunt, you will love it.

Welcome and have a great hunt, just got done with my first but sure will not be my last

Royal

Welcome to AH...

Sound like you have your safari already planned...good luck...

What is your goal other than to have a good time?

What are you going after?

How many days?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Royal27!

Welcome ,enjoy the forum!

Royal, welcome to the sight and enjoy all the planning of tour trip. This is one of the best parts!!

@Brickburn - thank you very much for sharing. That is very sad news indeed... My thoughts and prayers to the family.

@James - I'm looking at a 10 day buffalo hunt, plus plains game. I like the idea of the plains game not being so thick you need a fy swatter! The hunt itself is very important to me. Since I have two years to go I might end up adding something, but I want to get booked very soon.

I'm so excited already! Thanks all!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Royal27! Enjoy the planning if you have any questions feel free to ask someone here will have the answer or will try and get it for you.

Welcome to the Forum Royal27 !

Dear Royal27

Welcome to this Forum. Enjoy sharing your experiences and your views. Enjoy the planning process of your scheduled safari... It is a huge part of the safari: PLANNING.

Welcome, you are going to have the time of your life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you