Howdy, from Albuquerque, New Mexico

Bookmark

Reaction score
I am a hunter, fisherman and book guy from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have never been to Africa except with J. A. Hunter, W.D.M Bell or Peter Capstick. Love reading about their adventures. I have a large collection of books myself and also buy and sell them on eBay. Thanks for letting me join up.

I am a hunter, fisherman and book guy from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have never been to Africa except with J. A. Hunter, W.D.M Bell or Peter Capstick. Love reading about their adventures. I have a large collection of books myself and also buy and sell them on eBay. Thanks for letting me join up.
Welcome! Shout if we can assist in getting you to Africa

A warm welcome from this old bloke too. People on this site don't only go hunting , be it in Africa, or anywhere else.
The seem to love God, dogs, fishing, photography, history, firearms , other countries, great food and liquor, and of course, BOOKS!
I'm pretty sure the Moderator will be amenable to some book trading going on... I know I'm looking for copies of the two
P O Ackley books ...

Reactions: cls
Welcome to AH! I have enjoyed all the authors you mentioned as well as Robert Ruark and many more. I pretty much learned to read when Ruark released “The Old Man and the Boy”.
I really think you should work on getting to Africa so you get fully addicted as well:ROFLMAO:!

Fact is most of us will read a hunting report even if it’s in your back yard for garden raiders!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir. The way you currently visit Africa s how most of us started.

Welcome to AH Bookmark!

Welcome, please share your thoughts and insights. Reading those authors and more ignited a fire in me to actually go to Africa and experience it for myself. I hope you make it to Africa one day.

Welcome to AH !

I do have quite a number of books about african hunting myself.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Bookmark! Enjoy the site!

Glad to have you with us. Welcome.

Welcome Bookmark. Reading about hunting in Africa is where it all starts. What do you hunt in the States? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?

Welcome to AH Bookmark! Glad you joined in.

Welcome from a fellow Albuquerquen! Those authors started my passion as well. Let me know if you want to meet up at the city range sometime!

Welcome to this great forum Bookmark!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross