Howdy!…

EDC

Reaction score
Read this forum for a couple years… very informative without too much bs..

Im an Aussie from Qld but Im based in Singapore.

Grew up hunting pigs in FNQ.. I have hunted in Alaska, Sweden, Zimbabwe, and obviously Australia..

Have a couple of 416 rigby’s - one a Rigby and the other an M98 Mauser, also have a double in 500/450NE.

Outside of Africa I have also used the 416’s in Australia on feral camels and can say it’s good to have the extra oomph.. they are pretty tough.

Looking at going back to Africa next year and considering to buy a Heym double - which I’ll need some input on.

Thanks.

Welcome to AH EDC! Nice to have you join the conversation.

Hello EDC,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Giday EDC. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome EDC, lots of knowledge regarding doubles and all things hunting on this forum.

EDC, welcome to the forum! A number of Aussies on here. I have read a bit about the history and hunting Aussie camels. They must be really tough to clean and debone! Huge!

Grew up hunting pigs in FNQ.. I have hunted in Alaska, Sweden, Zimbabwe, and obviously Australia..

Have a couple of 416 rigby’s - one a Rigby and the other an M98 Mauser, also have a double in 500/450NE.

Outside of Africa I have also used the 416’s in Australia on feral camels and can say it’s good to have the extra oomph.. they are pretty tough.

Looking at going back to Africa next year and considering to buy a Heym double - which I’ll need some input on.

Thanks.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the dark side, cost of admission is a hunt report of some sort...

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH @EDC ! Not many hunting reports on Australia here, looking forward to hearing them and seeing your rifles! Cheers!

Thanks.
EDC
The Forum would enjoy your discussions. Thank you for taking the time to sign up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg