Howa 1500 In 375 Ruger For Sale New & Unfired Condition

Catahoula

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I bought this for an upcoming plains game hunt but have decided to stick with my tried and true 30-06. This is new and unfired. Still has hang tag on trigger guard and includes original box. 24" barrel, Hogue overmolded stock, weaver type bases mounted. Scope and rings pictured are not included. Sale is for rifle and bases only. $400 shipped to continental US.. Will include a box of 300 grain Hornady dangerous game ammo and new RCBS dies for $75 with purchase of rifle. If your dealer will not accept from an individual it will be an additional $25. I have several boxes of 300 grain partitions that I'll sell with the rifle $40 per box as well. Payment by postal money order.

pix245610540_zpscekjbtph.jpg
pix710499254_zpsrfdmteey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located? I am interested in this rifle but unfortunately it would have to wait until after the first of the year if it's still available.

Sent you a PM about this over on AR forum. Cash in hand for a package deal. Bruce

Gizmo, I am in the Terre Haute Indiana area.

I'll take it per our conversation on AR. Thanks. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.