How to Cancel Flights with South African Airways????

Chago

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I am getting very frustrated with them. The entire call center is closed in US and South Africa, I tried both. So I went online to "Manage my booking". But when you enter your flight info it doesn't do anything but show you your flight info. The website claims to allow you edit and cancel flights etc. I could not find that anywhere. So I then googled how to cancel on SAA and it took me to a link that was no where to be found on the site normally. I entered all the information and have now cancelled my flight 3 times in the last 6 weeks. I have yet to have it cancelled or refunded. Plus today I got an email updating the flight time. Anyone know how to cancel a SAA flight? This is brutal.

Call your credit card company. IMHO, you're spinning your wheels trying to get anything done with them.

From what my travel agent has told me EVERYTHING is shut down!! I have to wait till they come back to find out about AirLink flights that were cancelled in April

From what my travel agent has told me EVERYTHING is shut down!! I have to wait till they come back to find out about AirLink flights that were cancelled in April

My travel agent told me to call the CC company since they had no luck with the airlines. Did so on a cancelled SAA Express and a still scheduled SAFAIR flight, got a refund on both with zero hassle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg