Lifetime titanium benefactor
This topic includes useful information, though it is old. Thanks. I was going to South Africa, but I cancelled my trip because of Coronavirus. But I hope I'll be abe to go there this year. Anyway, it is good to be ready when time comes. I use CBD oil to reduce pain and beat insomnia. Does anyone know whether it is llowed to bring CBD products with me or not.
OR just buy it in RSA and don't worry about the Customs officer.
Certain goods may only be imported if you are in possession of the necessary authority / permit. Examples are:
- Firearms / Weapons
- Gold coins
- Excess currency (cash, banknotes etc.)
- Unprocessed minerals (e.g. gold, diamonds, etc.)
- Animals, plants and their products (e.g. animal skins, dairy products, honey)
- Medicine (excluding sufficient quantities for three months for own personal treatment accompanied by a letter or certified prescription from a registered physician)
- Herbal products (Department of Health permit required)