How many animals?

Gotta agree with red leg on having a great trip without shooting that special kudu
I spent a couple weeks on a kudu hunt in April, saw 45 but not the one. I’ll go again and again and again. Also agree with sierraone
You’re a very young man, enjoy the family and what happens, happens. Never was a fan of rack em and stack em. Cheers

My wife and I went to SA couple years back to visit with a PH I was representing at the time. It was not intended to be a hunting trip but I sheepishly asked my wife prior to leaving if I could hunt a day or two...Getting permission I was able to hunt and harvest a nice Kafue lechwe and an average Nyala. It was fun squeezing in a day and a half but stressful also. Just go and enjoy time with your family and if possible squeeze in a day or so and target trophies you really want and just hope for the best.

I am a blue collar worker, at 54 years of age I took my first safari this year. Took 8 quality animals in 7 days and enjoyed every minute of it. For my next trip, which is already booked for 2019, I will be hunting 9 days. I am planing on only 3 animals and a day of wing shooting. I want to spend more time looking around and just being there. But as I have found out. It is Africa and plans can change. Will have extra funds for the unexpected opportunistic animal that I may come across

I have 5 left that I want, and a couple of more I would like to have but if I did not get I would not care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg