Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA, SCI, NAHC, RMEF, NBU, WSF
Hunted
Namibia, RSA
I'm wondering how long it takes to get your trophies back from Argentina? The exporter has had my animals for more than 10 months. This is just for dip and pack then ship to the US. He says that the Argentina government is very slow in issuing permits.

I would like to hear from others that hunted Argentina on how long it took to have their trophies shipped.

Who did you have do your dip and pack? You need to call or e mil them to see what the hold up is.

the exporter takes over after your items are inspected and have the proper paper work completed, before they can be put in a crate. That is something you do. After you have the items in the box, you copy your exporter the information for tracking and importing.

you have the 90 days for processing and then after the inspection and every thing clears, the items are crated. Your items are then on a ship or airplane. Which did you Select? Your items are then shipped to a location you selected for importing. You then pick them up or have them shipped to your taxidermist. Which did you select.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg