TrophyDocumentary

Reaction score
Articles

Endangered African species like elephants, rhinos, and lions march closer to extinction each year. Their devastating decline is fueled by a global desire to consume and collect these majestic animals. Trophy investigates the powerhouse businesses of big game hunting, breeding, and wildlife conservation. Through the eyes of impassioned individuals who drive these industries, filmmakers Shaul Schwarz and Christina Clusiau grapple with the complex consequences of imposing economic value on animals.

Do breeding, farming, and hunting offer some of the few remaining options to conserve these species before it's too late?

Join this critical discussion on this thread and on social media.

Full film in theaters this September.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very poignant clips! Nicely done.

... save the only thing in Africa that is more endangered than the animals ... the land! Without large expanses of wild land, wild animals cannot exist.

Here is a video of my first bait hippo for my lion hunt last year with @Martin Pieters Safaris .
Y'all keep an eye out for the film in September.
Regards,
Philip

... save the only thing in Africa that is more endangered than the animals ... the land! Without large expanses of wild land, wild animals cannot exist.
So true So true !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,