TrophyDocumentary

Reaction score
Articles

Endangered African species like elephants, rhinos, and lions march closer to extinction each year. Their devastating decline is fueled by a global desire to consume and collect these majestic animals. Trophy investigates the powerhouse businesses of big game hunting, breeding, and wildlife conservation. Through the eyes of impassioned individuals who drive these industries, filmmakers Shaul Schwarz and Christina Clusiau grapple with the complex consequences of imposing economic value on animals.

Do breeding, farming, and hunting offer some of the few remaining options to conserve these species before it's too late?

Join this critical discussion on this thread and on social media.

Full film in theaters this September.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheroze

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Some very poignant clips! Nicely done.

Scott Slough

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Pineywoods SCI, NAHC, TTH
Hunted
USA, South Africa (Eastern Cape)
... save the only thing in Africa that is more endangered than the animals ... the land! Without large expanses of wild land, wild animals cannot exist.

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Here is a video of my first bait hippo for my lion hunt last year with @Martin Pieters Safaris .
Y'all keep an eye out for the film in September.
Regards,
Philip

dory

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Zealand . Namibia .
... save the only thing in Africa that is more endangered than the animals ... the land! Without large expanses of wild land, wild animals cannot exist.
So true So true !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karsgu803

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gert Odendaal wrote on Av8or's profile.
Good day , Do you still have .375 H&H Magnum brass available to sell?
tarbe wrote on PatrickMa Ward's profile.
Aha....I see you have a new Avatar!!

Nice bull!
flatwater bill wrote on KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
I hope your hunting season has started off well. I am coming to Namibia for the 7th time in late April of 2022. I am bringing two friends who have never hunted outside of the USA. I have several questions, but before I write them all, I will wait to see if you receive this. Please give a shout................................best regards.........................Bill...............Idaho, USA
My name’s Wyatt Baker. I’m a card-carrying NRA member, an avid outdoorsman, long-time angler, and a big Patrick McManus fan.
Does anyone know where to buy a chamber reamer to convert .458 win to .458 Lott? I hear it is very easy to do—?