How Do I Contact Global Rescue In An Emergency Abroad?

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
FAQ Part 2: "How do I contact Global Rescue in an emergency abroad?"

We would like to share more of your frequently asked questions along with our responses. Do you have a question about Global Rescue membership? Add it in the Comments below.

Q: How do I know which membership plan is going to work for me? Do I need a 365 day plan to be covered all year?

A: The price of an annual membership is determined by the duration of a single trip abroad. For example if you purchase the “up to 45 days per trip” annual membership, then the duration of any one trip cannot exceed 45 days. However, you may take as many trips as you like during the year that are less than 45 days in duration. If your travel will exceed 45 days, there are additional membership plans available. Or if you are going on a short trip, memberships are available for as short as 7, 14, or 30 days.

Q: How do I contact Global Rescue in an emergency abroad?

A: In case of emergency, members should contact our Operations Centers at +1-617-459-4200, or email operations@globalrescue.com.

Global Rescue requires two-way communication capabilities in order to successfully perform an evacuation. We always recommend traveling to remote locations with a satellite phone and extra batteries. Not only do satellite phones enable two-way communication, but we can often track the member’s coordinates through his or her phone.

Q: Do I need to submit an itinerary or my medical history before I travel?

A: Submitting your travel plans to Global Rescue is not required; however, in the event of an emergency, it can be very helpful if you send them to us prior to travel.

shutterstock_138532040_faq-resized-600.jpg

Thank you for posting. Under consideration.

Any time we travel to far away places, especially with limited infrastructure, we need Global Rescue or one of there competitors,,,,,unless you have very deep pockets,,,,because you can expect to pay $50000 or more for a medical evacuation. Whether or not you need the coverage year round is a different question. How many times per year to travel to these remote areas? Only you can answer that. So do you need a Sat Phone. Unless you are 100% sure of communications were you are going, then the answer is yes. Cell towers and the internet become irrelevant. All you need is a hot battery and an open sky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois