How do I advise various authorities of a Complaint?

CongoRen

Reaction score
Hullo. I am clear this is very much an aged thread however I seek information on how to advise all authorities of a certain Zimbabwe operator playing many tricks. Thanks

I have moved this question from an old thread in hopes members will be able to assist.

Hullo. I am clear this is very much an aged thread however I seek information on how to advise all authorities of a certain Zimbabwe operator playing many tricks. Thanks

Strange request.... And what tricks?.......

Need more info.

You can choose not to name the operator, but please do share details of the issues you seem to be having.
Additionally you can get in touch with ZPHGA (Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association). Facebook may be the easiest way to do this? https://m.facebook.com/ZPHGA
You can also send an email to:
zphga1@gmail.com
Also, I doubt the safari operator is a member here on AH, but if they are you may have options through this site to present and seek resolution to your issues.
I hope you will share more details with us.
Best of luck!

You should let us know what is happening.
Philip

I think alcohol may have been involved!

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg