How about this viewer? Leupold VX-1 HOG 1-4×20 Riflescope

oscar1975

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hello, first of all apologize for the inconvenience and secondly tell the manager that if I can not link a page of sale of hunting and if appropriate to delete the query. That said there going: I want to equip; my Remington 700 with an appropriate viewer for shooting at close range and have found this to not dislike:

http://theopticzone.com/products-pa...leupold-vx-1-hog-1-4x20-pig-plex-matte-11493/

As I said the Remington I want to hunt wild boar in areas with abundant vegetation, where landfills are short and want a viewer that allows me to acquire the target as quickly as possible and I found that I have put the link meets my expectations plus it is quite economical. What do you think?

Thank You,

Oscar.

product_img_26263_295x310.jpg

Product Details
The Leupold VX-1 HOG 1-4×20, Pig Plex – Rifle scopeoffers features not found in any other scope in its price range. With the Quantum Optical System and Multicoat 4 lens coatings, the Leupold VX1 riflescopes provide 92% light transmission and a clear, bright and razor sharp image for a person on a budget.

Thank you. I think I'm going to save money for one scope better.

Óscar.

One of my friends has that same scope on a Model 70 in 416Rem. Works real well.

I have used that Leopold 1 to 4 scope with different reticle on my 375 Remington for Lion, Leopard and plains game works great, in the off season I use it on a 300AAC Ar 15 for hogs. The hog is kind thick for my likings but each their own,

But the VX-1 series is not the lowest xe Leupold. I wonder.

Óscar

But the VX-1 series is not the lowest xe Leupold. I wonder.

Óscar

It worked great on the Lion and Leopard, the lighted reticle is sweet
295085_2841668899227_217171194_n.jpg

Attachments

• 295085_2841668899227_217171194_n.jpg
    295085_2841668899227_217171194_n.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 246
Hi, I think the viewer Vx-1 Hog not carry illuminated reticle, that model to which you refer is the VX-R Hog is considerably more expensive.

Thanks

Óscar.

You are correct this is VX-R has 30mm body and fire dot recticle runs about 499.00 the other is is about 229.00 hog is cheaper but this one is much better scope "Hog" is a reticle as well as model that Leopold uses buddy has the cheaper one big difference between them when you look thru them

This mine

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...m-tube-125-4x-20mm-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding

This is cheaper you can see lots of difference but still good value for the money, sorry for the confusion

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/33...m-pig-plex-reticle-matte?cm_vc=ProductFinding

I think in the end I will save for the VX -R and also buy the rings Leupold QR 30mm that I have are of an inch.

Óscar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross