Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia
Just read on Instagram cancelled.

Houston Safari Club Foundation 2021 Convention Update!

Following an in-depth evaluation of circumstances caused by the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is with great disappointment we announce the 2021 Houston Safari Club Foundation convention has been cancelled. HSCF is planning to conduct alternative in-person events in 2021. More details will be forthcoming soon. Thank you to our Convention Exhibitors, Sponsors, Attendees, Volunteers and Partners for their support of our mission and outreach efforts in conservation and education to support the future of hunting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 5.34.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 5.34.32 PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
And the last one bites the dust...

Looks like all of them getting canceled. Can't wait until all the innoculations/Vaccinations are done, and we can get on with life.

Last edited:
I think Jagd &Hund is still a go.
A major show for anyone willing to put out the bucks to go. Not familiar with the current German entry requirements.

It is still on as of today. It was moved from Feb, 2021 to 25-30 May, 2021. A quick check of airfare from Dallas and Covid restrictions. Coach R/T $1800, Ten day self isolation/quarantine.
I believe I will let you more adventurous souls have this one!!!!

Yeah I think $1800 would be better spent on a couple of PG or maybe a nice optics upgrade for one of my rifles in 2021...

Or maybe I’ll just restock the liquor cabinet and buy 3 cases of toilet paper.. and prep for the next lockdown lol...

It is still on as of today. It was moved from Feb, 2021 to 25-30 May, 2021. A quick check of airfare from Dallas and Covid restrictions. Coach R/T $1800, Ten day self isolation/quarantine.
I believe I will let you more adventurous souls have this one!!!!
Americans can’t travel to Europe at the moment. Looks like only Albania and Belarus will accept Americans currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross