Houston Safari Club Announces Expanded Exhibitor Opportunities for 2016 Convention & Expo!

Buff-Buster

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Guys,
Most of you know of my involvement with the Houston Safari Club. I wanted to pass on this information to the great outfitters that help to make AfricaHunting.com the great site that it is. I know a lot of you come to the states for the convention season. the HSC show is conveniently, the week following the DSC show. A lot of our long time exhibitors at HSC do both shows and do well enough to almost complete their booking for the year. HSC is a small show compared to DSC & SCI but everyone enjoys the more personal atmosphere. Being a small venue (around 200 exhibitors) it has been very hard for outfitters to "get their foot in the door". We are expanding the floor space this year and next year we will be moving to a new facility that will allow even more expansion. This is a great opportunity to expand your client base with some great folks. Not to mention, I'll be able to visit with you guys two weekends in a row!

If you are interested, act quickly as there have been quite a few outfitters waiting for this expansion to happen!

Houston Safari Club Announces Expanded Exhibitor Opportunities for 2016 Convention & Expo!

7f1c4752-c13c-44be-9dab-5b48ecddfb9f.jpg

Houston Safari Club (HSC) is now accepting exhibitor applications for their 2016 Convention and Worldwide Hunting Expo. The theme of next year's event is "Commitment to Tomorrow" focusing on the future of conservation and the importance of the next generation connection. The Convention will take place January 15-17, 2016, at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in The Woodlands, Texas.

The exhibitor floor plan has been expanded to include additional space at the request of exhibitors that have expressed a strong desire to be part of the annual showcase event.

Exhibitor registration is now open and spots are filling up quickly. Exhibitor information and registration forms may be downloaded here.

If you know of an individual or company wishing to be a part of the annual Convention, please forward this announcement to them.

For more information about the HSC 2016 Convention and Worldwide Hunting Expo, contact Jessica Welch at jessica@houstonsafariclub.org or 832.804.8959.

Houston Safari Club: Preserving the sport of hunting through education, conservation and the protection of hunters' rights.

Attachments

• 7f1c4752-c13c-44be-9dab-5b48ecddfb9f.jpg
    7f1c4752-c13c-44be-9dab-5b48ecddfb9f.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea to expand, was at one a few years back.

As long as it's not that lite...:D Drunk:

I am really tempted for 2016.

Can you pm me some more info on cost. Trying to decide on shows now but pieter is away hunting now.

Can you pm me some more info on cost. Trying to decide on shows now but pieter is away hunting now.

Just sign up and tell me Pieter in time for him to get a plane ticket. He trusts you... ;)

Just sign up and tell me Pieter in time for him to get a plane ticket. He trusts you... ;)

LOL That sounds good. You send the check and then I will let you hang out in the booth with us.

Buff-Buster,
Just received our confirmation...... WE ARE IN FOR 2116 !!!!!!!
See you in Houston.......

Jeez, I know the motto is " Commitment to Tomorrow" but 2116 is just too danged optimistic...

Bill I might want to hang out in the booth once Pieter decides what shows to come to!

Hey Bill...Just click on the provided link in the original post and it should give you all the info you need!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg