Hornady 458 Lott Brass Box 50 For Sale

I feel the same way as far as GB. I’m sure the NRs are mostly legit, but what’s your recourse if they’re not? I have bought brass/ammo from them, but never a firearm.
I've bought many firearms on GB. Very few issues. Just look for a seller with a lot of good reviews. If they are a regular seller, they will do anything to keep from getting bad reviews.

Sounds like it's time for AH to implement a minimum post count to post in classified section. Seeing a lot of this on the various forums I frequent. Thoughts, @AfricaHunting.com ?
Brandon, This is something that I have considered doing over the years but in my opinion people will only manufacture posts just to hit that ceiling to be able to post in the classified section. I'd rather have people posting with a low post count and have that be a signal for members to be more cautious. Crooks will find ways to work around just about anything.

Counterpoint. I am a new member, have never been to Africa. Have no ill intentions but have come into a large amount of reloading supplies for larger game. I thought folks on this site could possibly use it. I have no beneficial content to contribute as far as African hunting goes, but to someone who does, who's looking for what appears to be very difficult to find items, i may not be such a bad guy.

Counterpoint. I am a new member, have never been to Africa. Have no ill intentions but have come into a large amount of reloading supplies for larger game. I thought folks on this site could possibly use it. I have no beneficial content to contribute as far as African hunting goes, but to someone who does, who's looking for what appears to be very difficult to find items, i may not be such a bad guy.
Then post it up and by doing good business you will be proven to be on the up and up. Everyone was new at one time, I’m still being called Bullshitter338 by one of my very best buddies on AH and he hasn’t bought a thing from me except his rifle back! Lol

Then post it up and by doing good business you will be proven to be on the up and up. Everyone was new at one time, I’m still being called Bullshitter338 by one of my very best buddies on AH and he hasn’t bought a thing from me except his rifle back! Lol
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Well I do have one complaint about @Bullthrower338. I bought a Leopard print loin cloth from him last year to wear at DSC. I told him I was an XL and he sent me an XS. Guess he thought everyone wore his size......

XS meant Xtra Special but what ever Toby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross