Hornady .375H&H Superformance 250 gr GMX

Rnovi,
Yes I am with you on the partition and aframes. Done all I could ask and never let me down when I did my part.
By the way been using Nosler Partition for more then 50 years. 243 7mm rem 300 wby. 340 wby and 375.
Aframes—375 416 and 458.
Both manufactures finally make solids. Little slow on that product line.

I've used Swift partition bullets for many years, with great satisfaction. However, after looking for something new, I decided to try the 260 grain Nosler Accubond 375 bullet. The rifle is a Winchester model 70 in 375 H&H and with a reasonable load of IMR 4350 the accuracy is consistently well under an inch at 100 yards so I decided to take them to Africa for a hunt for kudu and sable. I just returned and the performance of the Accubond was outstanding. Both the sable and a kudu were large, mature bulls and both fell to one shot kills at well over 100 yards. Neither went farther than 55 yards after being hit and the bullets were recovered with perfect expansion.

Shot a Livingston eland 7 times with them. Failures to expand, bent bullets, animal was hit hard and hurt bad but was not going down.

You have any pics of the recovered GMXs? Sounds terrible.

I've used the 180g Superformance GMXs in 300WM on plains game with good results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross